.

hey people! welcome to my blog! nutrition facts: 50% posts, 10% polls, 10% contests, 20% photography, 10% advice. 100% amazingness!!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Advice Column #2 - boy attention!

So this came from my other blog which i deleted...

 i can not really get attention from boys. I'm fifteen now and have never had a boyfriend (i know its so embarrassing!) I have a bunch of guy friends but they don't seem to like like me! all of my friends have boyfriends and I'm reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly jealous! Boys are so cute but they are NOT all i care about. what do you think i should do? -anonymous Dear Anon,
            First you have to ask yourself why? To look good in front of others? To fit in? To actually have a romantic relationship? Figure out whether its really worth it or if you crave a boyfriend just because your friends have one. If you really want a boyfriend you could possibly (?) ask the guy out yourself. Sometimes it's the girl that asks the guy out. Also ask yourself, what makes you jealous? Is it because they have a companion like that and you don't? That they are more 'mature'? You should first ask yourself these questions before moving on.
             Maybe you should take your mind off of boys and the jealousy that your friends have one and you don't. Why not meet other people and maybe invite them over to your house? Join a school club or activity outside of school? Who knows, maybe theres a boyfriend for you out there somewhere! If you're really desperate you could maybe think about your appearance a bit more. Maybe some more makeup or more clothes? I know its wrong to judge a person by his/her looks, but face it, we all do some time or another!
              Don't worry that much about not having a boyfriend. I mean, I don't have one either! I bet most of the girls at your school don't have one. So don't worry!
Good luck! <3
Nevoni

need advice? nevoni.smith@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment