.

hey people! welcome to my blog! nutrition facts: 50% posts, 10% polls, 10% contests, 20% photography, 10% advice. 100% amazingness!!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

summer

Ah yes its the season again.... the time when you go to bed at 2am and wake up late in the afternoon....those endless hot days where you sit around at the pool.....a time when life is like putty in your hands....summer.
My (hopefully!!) plans for the summer include:
*Surviving my cousin's wedding. :P Polish weddings are HORRIBLE because i heard that everyone ends up drunk and i find that very disgusting.
*Going to Ukraine to teach English. ok this is kinda iffy now. in comparison to my other summers, this wouldn't be too strange or weird. For the past few summers i have been travelling with the priest and my mom and sibs to countries like the Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. dont get me wrong, i am INCREDIBLY grateful i get to travel to those places. BUTif you have to travel with a catholic priest who never had a family and gets very frustrated with kids, then things can get kinda bad. NEWAY we would travel on a train to Ukraine (that rhymes!!) and stay at a nunnery (a place where nuns stay) (my mom's friend is a nun) and we would teach there.
*travel to either England, Germany + Austria, or Albania+Macedonia on one of those bus trips we always go to during the summer.
so ya... this sould be very interesting.....
hope everyone has a SPLENDID vacation and write a comment below telling me what you're doing.
toodles!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment